Friday, January 20, 2012

Terima Kasih!


GeoTagged, [S6.29750, W107.29841]

About a week or so I just received my Christmas package that was sent on December 15th (if I'm not wrong)! According to the Fed-Ex tracker there were security issues with the package and it spent a long time in Jakarta...
I really enjoyed receiving hand written Christmas cards from my church youth group! The attached picture is of those same cards posted on my bulletin board in my room. Some of them are not up because some of the letters were too personal and tear-inducing to be up for my everyday eye. All letters and cards were nonetheless deeply appreciated; the love that I felt from these letters was renewing, enak, and so soothing. So I wanted to make sure and acknowledge this gesture of support and love. <3 Sayang kembali!

1 comment:

  1. aww babe I didn't mean to make you cry =(( you mother informed me on the errrr sticky.. fiery situation the package was delivered in.. hehehehahaha I hope you get some sun over in Bali. I just recently picked up a Henna kit! hopefully when you get back I'll be at least some what decent ;)lovest love love to my sista =D

    ReplyDelete