Friday, January 20, 2012

Besok kami berangkat ke BALI!


GeoTagged, [S6.30097, W107.29842]

Of the many reasons I have to be grateful for the promise of tomorrow is the fact that it's the first day that espouses a plane flight to BALI! Just for clarification, Bali is an island east of the island of Java (where I live); Bali is not a city. Denpassar is the city into which I will fly. It is the capital of the province of Bali; the province of Bali is the oldest established one. Don't quote me but I think it was established around 1658? Look that up and correct me if you wish, I will look for a more official date, too. My lot is a ridiculously fortunate one as I am the first of the American students to check out this most famous island. My contact person, an alumnus of the YES program, invited me to join her family vacation to Bali. They are a very nice family and are very gracious to take in the bule on their family time. We leave Karawang tomorrow at four AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment